Friday 10 April 2009

No more endo, gin and juice

What is it about farewells and large amounts of alcohol? And in this case cigarettes too? It's nearly inevitable that you will have important things to do the day after you consume these large amounts of alcohol and cigarettes, such as catch planes, pack, write blogs, and make sense when you talk to your parents. However it is very difficult indeed to escape the consumption of large amounts of alcohol when going anywhere at all. For example, I was merely on my way to university for a 9a.m. lecture last week when a man sprang from the bushes and insisted I share a glass of fine French champagne with him. It's not right, I tell you.

2 comments:

M.O.M said...

What you can hear from far far away Sydney is the enraged shout ot the M.O.M. Cigarettes!!!!
And what is endo? Is it a bizarre new drug? And did you drink the champagne? Alice seems safer than Sydney.
Miss you heaps,
M.O.M

katie dazzle said...

i need to go back to uni, i wouldn't mind someone popping my french champagne cork...

I MISS YOU SOPH! I love reading le blog, it's just like you are here next to me sipping on some gin and juice x